Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog! Feel free to look around and comment, tell me what you think!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Five Years Down The Road

Thomas Kinkade

I am going for my master’s degree so five years down the road I will be a poor 24 year old college graduate! If everything falls in to place the way I want it to, I will have some kind of a job, preferably a teacher at a high school or elementary school in a rural setting. I would also like to have a small online business up and running so I could sell my art and make some extra money off of that.

I am probably going to be living with my parents until I am 25 because it’s free and I wont have anything to pay but my loans. It would be nice to have the freedom of owning my own house, but I don’t want to waste money on a rent when I could be saving for my dream home. I want to get as many loans as I can paid back as fast as I can if I go here for five years and keep living at home I will be looking at about 65,000 dollars in loans to pay back.

If I keep on time with my payments I can get a loan to buy a house. By the time I am 28 lets say, so five years after college, I will be working full time at a school, I will be living in a house and hopefully be married and have a dog. (Someone’s gotta help pay for the house) Basically I just want a job, a house and a family! That’s manageable in this economy! Its got about 9 years to get better! =]

No comments: